E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Pangs of guilt filled me as I left to attend EDC class as the rest of TEAM MUSINGS left for postering.
Anyway for me every bit of attendence that I gather will surely benefit me in the future. Please don't take Sid's word for it, I ain't no geek.
As far as articles are concerned & creativity is concerned,I seem to have been suffering from mental block with all my endeavours (read NIRVANA,MUSINGS &THE RETREAT) being affected. But form my dear friends is temporary... class is permanent if I could say so myself. ahem ahem I just did.
Anyway I'm totally in love with TEAM MUSINGS because everyone understands each other's shortcomings & we play as a team. When Sid told MISS CON to take light our latest battle of postering, She actually did. The bum.
Also no one is against the other person's decision & this I'm sure will rub off in the mag.
Thats all for now folks.
Cheers


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Musings is...







RSS Feed

Previous posts

Archives

Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!





Free Website 

Counters
Anorex