E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yeh Hai Em Gee Ayee Tee

TELEPORTATION


Teleportation...Kya matlab???
Teleportation is the technique which extra terrestrials in sci-fi movies use for zapping humans from the face of earth into their space ships.

But teleportation and musings..?

Well today I saw a live,real time working model of this amazing futuristic tchnology in my own class..?(No aliens in our already queer class please)
This is no fiction guys..its true.The Musings team is always at the forefront of technology.So here is wat happened..

Varddat Ki Jagah (location in angrezi) : B block,@nd floor,3rd year mech,1.45 p.m.

The sick lec is screwing up the already screwed up poor fellas to the max.The junta after a hearty lunch is swaying between the dream world and the real world.The lec is teaching in a melodious song like tone(oh the effects of a heavy lunch.)
People are nodding heads in unision to questions he is throwing(n he's also the one answering them) when suddenly i feel my heart miss a beat..damn these cell phones in vibration mode can scare the living day lights out of a person.It was a msg frm kayk asking me to surrender the copy of 'signum vitalis' or else face the consequences.Trinity was hovering outside the class to lay her hands on da book.
I was right under the lec's nose(I love this subject not the lec) n also was da 'keeda' who was trying to answer the rapid fire of questions.Any akward action of mine would certainly be noticed.It was like courting death.
Wat do I do???
Suddenly as if my gaurdian angels had heard my prayer the lec turned to the board to write some huge,complex formula...now is my chance I thought,Its now or never.
I grope in the darkness of my sack(bag).I picked out the first thing that came to my greasy hands n was about to hurl it over to kal's side when i noticed that it was a copy of filmfare(which if spotted would certainly have created a riot in class)quickly i hide it in the same maze from where it came.I use my cell phone as a torch to guide me in the darkness of my bag and behold here it is....the blue shimmering copy of 'SV' The lec is still chalking the board making noises like a pair of mice scampering on a marble floor.so I have ample time at hand.In one James Bond like manoeuvre I manage to hurl it across three benches at one go(must try my hand at olympic throwing events..who knows we may have a champion in the making!)
The book lands directly on Kal's bench(last bench) n she looks flabergasted as if it has landed from the ceiling unable to understand.
Triveni is waiting outside n on cue she enters inside the class asking 4 kal..the lec gives her a starnge disapproving look as if she has interrupted his nobel prize acceptance speech :-)n just balls her.The poor soul is disheartened n for the soft kind of gal she is,apologises n leaves.But to b on da edi board you have to be Innovative and stubborn.This is wat Triveni does she asks kal to TELEPORT the mag.

Well teleportation works something like this..the object to be transferred is passed along benches till it makes to the last one which is besides a window.The window has a speciality it has no glass panes(destroyed on purpose) so its now a kinda like this bank counter where they hand out forms n stuff.The book has to be placed near the windo so that Triveni can lift it.Who will do this ultimate action packed move?that too in this dreaded lecs class....well the onus of carrying out this death defying stunt is handed over to Nis our in house fencing champion.In one jhatka she places da book near da window n is back in her place in a flash n no one even noticed.The very next moment the book disappers from the window opening.Triveni is walking back past the classroom with the book tucked safely under her arm..It looks cool just like in the spy movies :-)


1 Responses to “”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hehehe... ;;)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Musings is...







RSS Feed

Previous posts

Archives

Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!





Free Website 

Counters
Anorex